1. Who is the man talking about now?
A.His girlfriend.B.His sister. C.His mother.
2. What are they talking about?
A.A traffic accident.B.A fire.
3.Where doe茂名市专治癫痫病的医院s the conversation most probably take place?
A.At a bookshop.B.At a kitchen. C.At a bank.
4.Who was injured?
C．George’s wife’s father．
5.What do we learn from the conversation?
A.Tony could not continue the experiment.
B.Tony finished the experiment last night.
C.Tony will go on with his experiment.
6.Where does this conversation most likely take place?
A.In the street. B.At the woman’s home. C.Over the phone.
7.What is the woman going to do tonight?
A.Help her sister with English.
B.Meet her friend at the station.中医治疗癫痫病怎么样
C.Go to an exhibition with her parents.
8. When will the football competition end?
A.On August 17.B.On August 20.
C.On August 25.
9. What do we know about the two speakers?
A.They will both enter the competition.
B.They both work hard at their lessons.
C.They both enjoy swimming.
10. Where will the footbal什么医院治疗癫痫病l competition be held?
A.In the city’s stadium.
B.In the speakers’ school.
C.In the park.
11. What probably is the woman?
A.A driver.B.A teacher.C.A reporter.
12. How long does it take the man to get to school by bike?
A.About an hour.B.Half an hour.
13. What does the man think